Knitting and random thoughts that roll around my brain
I am: Janet wife and mother to 3
Owned by: 2 cats,1 dog, fish
chunky peanut butter
COFFEE Hobbies: Knitting, beading, spinning, reading
Passsion: Knitting, Libraries, Books
My other site: Blue Angel email me Just like Mama Kate,
1. Is the name you have now the same name that's on your birth certificate? If not, what's changed? I took my husband's last name when we married.
2. If you could change your name (first, middle and/or last), what would it be? I would dearly love to change my first name. I think Lee or Leah would suit me better than what I am currently living with.
3. Why were you named what you were? (Is there a story behind it? Who specifically was responsible for naming you?) My mother chose my name because she liked it. I have since discovered that it is an ancestral name.
4. Are there any names you really hate or love? What are they and why? These can change regularly, but I really despise Clint or Clinton for a boy.
5. Is the analysis of your name at kabalarians.com / triggur.org / astroexpert accurate? How or how isn't it? My goodness! That is so like me it is scary!!!