Knitting and random thoughts that roll around my brain
I am: Janet wife and mother to 3
Owned by: 2 cats,1 dog, fish
chunky peanut butter
COFFEE Hobbies: Knitting, beading, spinning, reading
Passsion: Knitting, Libraries, Books
My other site: Blue Angel email me Just like Mama Kate,
Time for .... The Wednesday Five! (Because I am not organized enough to do this on Fridays.)
1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not? No. No matter how hard I try, I can never stay organized, although if left alone, I do seem to live in a form of organized chaos.
2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly? I have several, and no, I don't use them regularly. It is a really good thing that my work schedule is in the form of a calendar. That gets me to work on the right days.
3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now? For me, yes.
4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter? Since I work in a library, I do tend to sort my CDs, tapes and books, into a system. It is more by category than anything else.
5. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to organize? I am a mother, so I would have to say anything that has to do with my children. My husband is a close second. My cats and dog are easier to organize than the humans I share my life with! :-)
I did this after reading the test on Indigirl's blog. We may not be all that similar, but we would probably get along well. Hmmm... I wonder if it is all that knitting, spinning, the cats, and Alberta....
I am back. I survived the wicked flu that is making the rounds, and the sun has finally decided to shine again. Things are really looking up! My best bit of news is that my family surprised me with one of these! I spent all day yesterday sanding and oiling, and we set it up last night. Tonight I finally get the chance to play with it! I am so excited! I have so much roving that needs to be spun, and I am looking forward to getting it spun.
On the knitting project front: I finally finished my Blueberry Waffle socks made from Regia Stretch. They had to be the most boring pair of socks to knit. They feel wonderful when I wear them, though. I also have both of my blue Mexiko socks ready to decrease for the toe. It is sort of a dilema. Should I finish up my socks, or spin? hmmm..... Good thing I am off work tomorrow! Hopefully I will get some pictures up shortly.