Mar 7, 2003
How did it get to be March, and Friday already? You would think I didn't have a life based on my lack of updates, wouldn't you?
It is time for The Friday Five
1. What was the last song you heard? It is a long story, but I have to admit to "Patricia the Stripper" by Chris de Burgh.
2. What were the last two movies you saw? Lord of the Rings, and some video about codebreakers during WWII. I didn't pick that video, but it was pretty good. I would even recommend it if I could remember it's title. (The movie is called Enigma, and my daughter reminded me that I also saw Sweet Home Alabama that weekend.)
3. What were the last three things you purchased? Coffee, milk and cat litter. Boring, huh?
4. What four things do you need to do this weekend? Work (tomorrow is my Saturday, but it only arrives once every 8 weeks), finish B's socks, mail the Fuzzy Feet that I knit in February, and SLEEP!
5. Who are the last five people you talked to? I worked last night, and I know we had 67 people come into the library between 5 and 8 o'clock. So barring my family, I would have to say some of those people.
My goodness, the excitement of my life is killing me!
3/07/2003 10:48:00 AM linkback
Add a comment
Comments by: YACCS