Knitting and random thoughts that roll around my brain
I am: Janet wife and mother to 3
Owned by: 2 cats,1 dog, fish
chunky peanut butter
COFFEE Hobbies: Knitting, beading, spinning, reading
Passsion: Knitting, Libraries, Books
My other site: Blue Angel email me Just like Mama Kate,
1. Where are you right now? (Duh, on the computer?) In the kitchen, at home.
2. What time is it? Exactly noon
3. What are you wearing? Clothes. :-)...Jeans, t-shirt, socks and slippers
4. Any people or animals around you? Describe them. Right beside me is Konan, my male Siamese cat who thinks he is the head honcho arond this house. His sister, Anna is hiding in her newest hiding place. Bentley, the terrier X dog, is sitting under the table, totally confused because I put his new dog license on his collar. He is usually totally confused though.
5. What are your plans for the weekend? Tomorrow, I have to work, and Sunday, Caitlyn is getting baptized at church. So, I would have to say, not much else is in the works. (Yes, I know, I live a really exciting life! NOT!!!!) I do plan on finishing up my lates pair of socks and perhaps starting something new. Or maybe just reading, catching up on some email, etc. :-)
Can anybody tell me what the Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride and Nature Spun yarns feel like? Are they scratchy? I have some Peace Fleece wool here, are they anything like that? I have been debating ordering some for a project versus trying to figure out what I could substitute for them. Any help would be appreciated.