Knitting and random thoughts that roll around my brain
I am: Janet wife and mother to 3
Owned by: 2 cats,1 dog, fish
chunky peanut butter
COFFEE Hobbies: Knitting, beading, spinning, reading
Passsion: Knitting, Libraries, Books
My other site: Blue Angel email me Just like Mama Kate,
1. What is your current occupation? Is this what you chose to be doing at this point in your life? Why or why not? Stay at home mom and yes, this is what I have chosen for the moment. Even though my kids are growing up, they still need me to be here for them. Time flies so quickly, and I know that in the blink of an eye they will be on their own.
2. If time/talent/money were no object, what would your dream occupation be? Both psychology and forensics fascinate me, but I think that if I could, I would really like to be an aging hippie artist.
3. What did/do your parents do for a living? Has this had any influence on your career choices? My mother was a nurse and my father was an engineer in the military. They are both retired now. I tried to follow in my father's footsteps, but didn't succeed due to major depression.
4. Have you ever had to choose between having a career and having a family? Not really, due to the way my life has gone.
5. In your opinion, what is the easiest job in the world? What is the hardest? Why? Easiest? I haven' a clue, but the hardest has to be a parent. Stay at home or working, there is no easy way to be a parent.
Here is my Fearless FairIsle Sweater as of yesterday morning. I don't think I would have attempted this on my own, but with the group, it has been easy. Although Wendy's handholding has been very helpful!