Knitting and random thoughts that roll around my brain
I am: Janet wife and mother to 3
Owned by: 2 cats,1 dog, fish
chunky peanut butter
COFFEE Hobbies: Knitting, beading, spinning, reading
Passsion: Knitting, Libraries, Books
My other site: Blue Angel email me Just like Mama Kate,
1. How often do you do laundry? I usually do at least 2 loads every other day.
2. What's in a typical wash load? A typical load is regular clothes,dish cloths, and anything extra needed to make up a load. Once a week I do sheets and towels.
3. Front or top loader? Powder or liquid detergent? We have a top loading machine and use Sunlight powder detergent along with Borax to soften the water.
4. Do you use fabric softener in the rinse cycle? It depends. I alternate between using it or vinegar for rinsing. The vinegar is cheaper and gets any extra soap out, but the fabric softener is nice in a few things.
5. Dryer or clothesline? I use a dryer right now, although I used to have a clothesline and used it from April through September. I prefer line drying, but need another clothesline.